- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
- Answer the ~10 questions asked to you and invent ~10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
- No tag-backs.
1. I've worked professionally as a graphic artist and illustrator.
2. I enjoy fleshing out the setting of a series as much as the actual characters.
3. I can't stand the sound of silverware against pots and bowls. To the point where I will leave the room to get away from the sound.
4. My favorite drink in the world is a peppermint vanilla latte.
5. I like to joke around with people I know well enough.
6. My favorite music genres are ska, jazz, and bossa nova. Though, I also listen to alternative rock and ragtime.
7. If I had to list a show as a guilty pleasure, it'd be The Big Bang Theory. Yes, it's blackface for nerds, but it's still funny as hell.
8. Breakfast of choice: banana and cream cheese bagel.
9. I recently found out I had a black ancestor. My great great great grandmother was a slave woman.
10. I got into my first fender bender back in August. We're both alright, thankfully.
1. Who/what inspired you to get into drawing?
I've drawn since I was very little, but what got me into cartooning was Gary Larson's The Far Side.
2. What was one of your favorite childhood movies/shows, that you are ashamed/regret liking now that you're older?
I used to think the Rugrats was cool.
3. When you visit the zoo, which exhibit do you immediately head towards first?
4. If you had a chance to experience "zero-gravity" in outer-space or in a simulated chamber and could bring one item with you, as an experiment, what would it be?
I'd bring my laptop, and have the webcam on the whole time.
5. When you order water at a restaurant, do you ask to have it with or without a lemon?
I've honestly never ordered water from a restaurant. Especially when they give you water automatically.
6. Do you enjoy going to the local fair (i.e. county fair, town fair, etc.)? If you don't have a local fair, what about a state fair or regional fair?
I used to enjoy Chocolate Fest as a kid. In my teens, I went one more time, and found it underwhelming.
7. If you could have any fried food, real or made up concoction, what would be your preference?
I'd like to try a burger with a donut for a bun.
8. If you were standing on the edge of a 100-foot cliff, with trees & rocks below, being cornered by a pack of cute, rabid, raccoons, with only hiking boots, a water bottle, and a 50-foot rope for supplies, what would you do?
Tie the rope around my waist and bungee jump to either safety or my death.
9. What is your favorite 1980's music video?
Oingo Boingo's "Little Girls" www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-u…
10. How many original characters would your say you have (rough estimate)?
Easily over 100. Many of which I've yet to introduce, and with more to come.
1. What is your favorite book series?
I can't say "series," but I'm reading a book about Darwin and the beginnings of the study of evolution.
2. Say one day you woke up, and you had shrunken in size. How small would you be, and what would you do?
Thee foot four, and I'd make my living as a circus midget.
3. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
I think weiner dogs are cool.
4. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what items would you use to build a raft?
Bamboo, palm leaves, and dried dung.
5. Which are you- a digital artist, a traditional artist, or a writer?
Digital. Pencil and paper feel unnatural now.
6. If you could "borrow" any fictional character for a day, who would it be, and what would you two do?
One of the Looney Tunes cast, and try to ride on the character's popularity for profit.
7. Which is your dominant hand?
My right hand can totally beat up my left hand.
8. What's your favorite dessert?
Blue moon ice cream.
9. Who was your first friend, and what were they like?
The earliest one I can remember was named David. That's ALL I can remember.
10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Use complete sentences.
Scientifically, woodchucks aren't built for chucking. In fact, humans and other primates are unique in our chucking abilities.
1. What motivate you to draw?
Wanting to share my little world with other people.
2. What demotivates you to draw? (for example, procrastination)
Sometimes, I just need a break.
3. What went on with your life 10 years ago?
I was 17 and in my sophomore year of highschool.
4. Are you excited about my comic?
5. Do you drink tea or coffee?
I'm a coffee fiend.
6. What made you join deviantART?
My brother had an account, and turned me on to the site.
7. Why do you/don't you ever come to my livestreams?
Because you're a stinky butt! But, also because I work weekends.
8. Do you ever feel that certain watchers only watch you because they want you to draw their OCs?
I feel some want MY OC's to be the focal point of their ideas.
9. Even if they do gift art for others, but hardly/never for you, do you feel you been treated unfairly?
I feel more guilty that I don't do enough art for others.
10. Do you ever feel sorry for the people who moan they don't get gift art/requests/interaction from a ircle of friend or do you think they just baww?
I'm sure each case is different. Though, drama queens and attention whores are the ones who advertise it the most.
Questions from me:
1. Do you infer, imply, or insinuate?
2. What's the first thing that ever really interested you?
3. Do you have a character that's your favorite to write and draw out of the whole cast?
4. Read any good books as of late?
5. What's more interesting: deep space, or the deep ocean?
6. What do you think of this song? www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPh8R…
7. Do you think you could fight off a trio of unarmed hobgoblins?
8. What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in the body of your country's leader?
9. What's your favorite thing about life?
10. Any favorite activities besides your art?